Wednesday, July 18, 2012

20 weeks

OK so apparently keeping up with this blog with 3.0 isn't going to happen.  I'll try my best to post updates because I do like looking back on this blog about my pregnancies.

How far along: 20 weeks

Symptoms: I think I've felt a little movement here and there, but honestly not much.

How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a banana




What is baby doing?
  • She's got working taste buds.
  • Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

Total weight gain: 13 lbs

Sleep: Usually have to wake up around once to use the bathroom.  Sometimes having trouble going back to sleep.

Movement: I think I've felt a little, but not much.

Milestones: Last night had the 20 week u/s. Found out I have an anterior placenta which could be why I'm not feeling much to any movement.

What I'm looking forward to: I'll have my OB appointment on Friday.  Looking forward to hearing the results of the u/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment