Thursday, January 14, 2010

4 weeks 1 day

Today I am 4 weeks 1 day.

Symptoms -I still don't have any symptoms - which is fine by me! With M I was sick from 5 weeks - 12 weeks. I'm definitely not looking forward to that part of pregnancy again. Hopefully this time around won't be as bad.

Weight - -2lbs. With M I gained a lot of weight. I'm hoping to not taking "eating for 2" so seriously this time and continue to exercise. I haven't done any exercising yet. I'm waiting to talk to my Dr. at my first appointment. I'm still nursing M so I think that has to do with my weight loss. I haven't been that hungry and need to work on eating more calories (healthy ones that is) so I can keep up with the needs of the baby and M.

Looking forward to - my first appointment is next Friday. I know they don't do much at it but it can't come fast enough. They'll probably have me schedule my 8 week appointment and u/s!

2 comments: