Thursday, January 28, 2010

6 weeks

Yesterday marked 6 weeks.

Baby is now the size of a sweatpea.
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours) and blood is starting to circulate.

Symptoms - Still no m/s!! Can I be so lucky? I'm tired and just started getting a little congested. Not sure if I'm getting a cold or if it's a symptom. So far this is completely different from when I was pg with M. Perhaps this little one is a girl?

Weight - +2 lbs - but still at 0 since I lost weight in the beginning. I plan on picking up a pregnancy workout video soon and then start back up with stroller strides in March when I'm in the 2nd tri. I would love to go back now but we haven't even told our parents yet and I would have to tell the instructors since I would have to do some modifications. I wouldn't want everyone else to notice and then figure out I'm pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment