Wednesday, February 3, 2010

7 weeks

Baby's now the size of a blueberry
Baby's brain - both hemispheres! - is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

Symptoms - I started feeling a little nauseous yesterday - but nothing too bad. I found my sea bands from when I was pg with DS and have been wearing them. I could not imagine being as sick as I was with DS and having a LO to take care of. ::knocking on wood:: hopefully this pregnancy continues to be pretty easy.

Weight - -1.5 lbs Still haven't gotten a work out video. I'm such a slacker!

Milestones - I feel like making it to 7 weeks is a milestone! That much closer to 2nd tri

Looking forward to - 1st u/s in 8 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment