Wednesday, March 24, 2010

14 weeks and we've spilled the beans!

On Monday I took my FB off lockdown and spilled the beans using an u/s picture. My original idea was to post a picture of DS is his big brother shirt that our professional photographer took but we still haven't gotten those pictures back :( I'm so excited that our secret is finally out. I was having second thoughts about whether I should have put FB on lockdown (I had quite a few people thinking I was mad at them and just blocked them!) but luckily I did. Today I had someone post that they would have congratulated me last week but she couldn't post on my wall. Phew! We were still in the process of telling people ourselves and we didn't want her spilling the beans for us! She's only 19 and probably wasn't thinking about it.

14 weeks

Baby's now the size of a lemon
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.

Symptoms: NONE. Am I really pregnant?

Weight: +1 lb

Milestones: We spilled the beans

Looking forward to: shopping! I need to start looking at double strollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment