Wednesday, March 31, 2010

15 weeks

Baby's now the size of a naval orange!



Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.


Symptoms: Still not much.

Weight: +1 lb (total of +2 over base weight)

Milestones: I think I'm feeling some flutters! I also just started wearing the be band with some pants. I have one pair I can still button though.

Looking forward to: Feeling some real kicks. I'm actually looking forward to getting into maternity clothes. My wardrobe is rather sad looking since I needed new clothes after I had DS. I didn't want to go crazy since I knew I'd be getting pg again. I had 3 sweaters I rotated through all winter. I have much more maternity clothes!

I finally took my first belly pic. Here I am at 15 weeks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I've been feeling a lot smaller this time around than with my first. Which is surprising since they say you show faster after you've already had one. What do you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: