Wednesday, April 7, 2010

16 weeks

Wow - This pregnancy is really flying by now. I don't remember it being so quick with DS. I have to admit I've had a few minor freak out moments thinking, "crap I'm not ready for 2 kids!" I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow and be 40 weeks.

I just picked up a new copy of Baby Bargains. I had the 7th edition while pg with DS and even though there's only been one new edition I still felt like it was good to have. The book has so much great information in it. I'm amazed at how many more items I need/want for this new baby - but that'll be another post.


16 weeks!

Baby's now the size of an avocado!

Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.


Symptoms: Still not much.

Weight: +1 lb (total of +3 over base weight)

Milestones: wearing a couple maternity pieces

Looking forward to: Feeling kicks - having that first stranger ask me if I'm pregnant.

16 week belly pictures. I really need to have my husband start taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment