Wednesday, April 14, 2010

17 weeks

I'm 17 weeks and feeling great! I got back into my work out routine a little over a month ago. I go to stroller strides 3-4 times a week. We're still inside right now but will be moving outside in a few weeks. I can't wait! For those of you that don't know about stroller strides you should really look into the program. I started almost a year ago when I was still over 30 pounds above my pre pregnancy weight. Through the exercise program and watching what I ate I was able to lose all of it and then even a little extra. On top of that I get to bring my son with me and I've met some fantastic moms. Gosh this sounds like a commercial. I am just a loyal member and have gotten so much out of the program.

17 weeks!

Baby's now the size of an onion!

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.

I'm going to be working on some new questions - but in the meantime:

Weight: +1.5 lb (total of +4.5 over base weight)

Milestones: First stranger comment - well she wasn't exactly a stranger. We're in the same exercise class but she didn't know I was pregnant and she asked. I'm counting it!

Looking forward to: Feeling big kicks on the outside

17 weeks pictures. This time around I've started out at a lower weight than with DS and I haven't gained as much at this point. But look at my comparison picture. I look HUGE compared to last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment