Thursday, April 22, 2010

18 weeks yesterday

Hello 18 weeks! 2 more weeks and I'll be half way there.

I have a new stroller update which I'll post later. Be excited. I am!

Thanks to SeattleFire/Nurse on thebump I have some new questions this week.

How far along: 18 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!


What is baby doing? Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

Total weight gain: 4 lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm wearing some shirts - but still fit in my pre pregnancy clothes.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well. Half on my side and stomach. I'm normally a stomach sleeper.

Movement: I'm still feeling some flutters and even some little kicks!

What I'm looking forward to: Having DH feel the baby

No pictures yet this week. Maybe I'll have DH take one later.

1 comment:

  1. 18 weeks, wow! Cant wait to hear about what you figured out with the stroller

    ReplyDelete