Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bumbleride Indie Twin

I went to a local baby store last week because they were having a sale on Pedipeds. As soon as I walked in I saw one of the strollers I've been wanting to look at. The Bumbleride Indie Twin. Pros: Weighing in at 34 lbs it's pretty light for a double. Both seats independently recline to almost flat. The sunshades are great and there's a peek-a-boo window. The basket is a nice size and the stroller will even fit through doors! I wheeled it around the store and was even able to get through some aisles I didn't think I would be able to. You will not believe all the extras this stroller comes with. Of course you pay for it in the price of the stroller but most strollers you have to purchase all the accessories separately. It comes with a cup holder, bumper bars, car seat attachment, rain cover & air pump! The bumper bars are adjustable and so is the foot rest. It's not too long and just doesn't seem like a huge stroller compared to some other doubles.

Cons: The fold. Maybe I've just been lucky with my baby jogger city mini. This things is a beast when folded. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to fit it in my Corolla. The next time I go to the store I'm going to see if they'll let me try. Another con is that the cup holder sticks out so you'll have to take that off to get through narrow spaces. I'm hoping to find a parent console that will work. I must add the price to the con list at a whopping $659.99.

As of right now this is my dream double stroller. I'm hoping it will fit in my trunk. If not I'll be trading cars with DH because there will be enough room in the Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment