Thursday, June 17, 2010

26 weeks

For some reason last night I thought I was 27 weeks and in my 3rd trimester. I almost had a mini freak out. I'll have to save that for next week - LOL

How far along: 26 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's the size of an eggplant!

What is baby doing? Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Total weight gain: 20.5 lbs - I was hoping to hold off another week or 2 before hitting the 20 lb mark but oh well. I'm still working out 3-4 days a week and eating relatively healthy.

Sleep: It would be much better if DS didn't wake up in the middle of the night!

Movement: Lots of movement and kicks.

Milestones: Bf'ing class is all scheduled and so is the hospital tour. I probably don't need to do any of these since it's the same hospital I had DS at but I figured it wouldn't hurt to refresh my memory.

What I'm (NOT) looking forward to: My glucose tolerance test is next week. I failed the 1 hour with DS and had to take the dreaded 3 hour. Hopefully this time around I'll pass the 1 hour!!

no picture this week

1 comment:

  1. I'm a week behind you and dreading my GTT too! I'm at about 20 pounds too and so wishing I had stayed in better control of my weight to this point. I was only hoping to gain 25 this whole pregnancy as I started 10-20 above my happy weight. :/

    ReplyDelete