Thursday, June 24, 2010

27 weeks

27 weeks and 3rd tri is officially here!! Hopefully nesting kicks in soon because I have a lot of cleaning and organizing that needs to get done.

How far along: 27 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's the size of an eggplant!

What is baby doing? Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress.

Total weight gain: 23.5

Sleep: It would be much better if DS didn't wake up in the middle of the night! I think we need to do some more sleep training before #2 gets here

Movement: Not feeling kicks anymore but a lot of moving. I think I've felt a leg or an arm go moving by.

Milestones: 3rd tri is here!! I also bought my first baby related item (well that I'm counting. In first tri I bought some holiday sleepers that were on clearance and I also got a new nursing cover but I'm not counting those). I had a coupon to BRU and yesterday I got a Supreme Snuggle Nest. One of these could have come in handy when I had DS. He would only sleep on top of me for the first 2 months!

What I'm looking forward to: I have one more trip to make to look at double strollers and then I think I'll have my final decision!

27 week belly picture

can you believe there is only 1 baby in there!?

No comments:

Post a Comment