Thursday, July 1, 2010

28 weeks

Time is flying by!

How far along: 28 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's the size of an eggplant!

What is baby doing? Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, she has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). Her skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.

Total weight gain: 26 lbs

Sleep: Pretty good. I usually wake up 1-2 times to pee but can fall right back asleep. DS has been sleeping too so that's a plus!

Movement: All the time. This LO is more active than DS. I'm in trouble!

Milestones: I passed my 1 hour glucose test! I am so excited. With DS I failed and had to take the 3 hour. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to take the 3 hour this time around.

What I'm looking forward to: Nesting instict. I have so many things to do but I just haven't started. We moved into our new house in December and the office is still a mess and needs to get unpacked. I'm such a procrastinator. Hopefully nesting will kick in soon and I can get the house in order. Until then I'll be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment