Tuesday, July 20, 2010

nesting has begun

Last week I mentioned that I had started nesting. DH and I had seperate closets. Our master was really a double room made into one large room. This winter DH will put a wall up so LO can have his/her own bedroom. Now DH and I share a closet (sigh).

So here's what we did. We moved our dressers out of the other half of the room into what will be our new master. I reaaranged my closet making room for DH's clothes and shoes. We then emptied DH's previous closet and he invaded mine. I've been working on getting all of the baby stuff out of storage and now most of it is in baby's new room. I can't believe how much clothes we already have! Some outfits DS never wore!

Here's a picture of some new holiday clothes I purchased for LO
Here's the closet so far. We plan on doing a DIY custom closet so I'll be updating on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment