Thursday, July 15, 2010

3-0 weeks!

Oh my - 10 weeks to go!

How far along: 30 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's the size of an Squash!

What is baby doing? As baby's skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.

Total weight gain: 28 lbs

Sleep: same as last week

Movement: same as last week

Milestones: The big 3-0 and nesting has begun!

What I'm looking forward to: More nesting! I was afraid it wasn't going to hit this time. I got so much accomplished yesterday. I'll post more on that later.

DH was home yesterday and I forgot to have him take a picture!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a week behind ya and just got hit by the nesting as well! I've always heard about it and was surprised it didn't strike earlier but I am definitely getting motivated! Up until now it was an attitude of not wanting to do things too early. Um, I think it's time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete