Monday, August 2, 2010

32 weeks

Just a little behind....


How far along: 32 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's the size of an Squash!

What is baby doing? Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)

Total weight gain: I think 31?

Sleep: Not too bad considering I'm 32 weeks.

Movement: I'm going to have a soccer player

Milestones: none

What I'm looking forward to: not pregnant related - but I just got a new lens and my external flash is in the mail. I can't wait to test everything out.

No picture this week

No comments:

Post a Comment