Wednesday, August 25, 2010

36 weeks

How far along: 36 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's the size of a Honeydew!

What is baby doing? Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, and her circulation and immune system are basically good to go. Her lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day she gets a little closer to breathing on her own.

Total weight gain: 36 lbs

Sleep: Not as good as it used to be but I'm still only waking up once so I can't really complain.

Movement: Baby's running out of room - but still moving

Milestones: Lots and lots of baby hiccups. I don't think I had many of them with DS. Oh and according to a friend I have dropped.

What I'm looking forward to: one more week until I'm full term!

36 week belly picture

No comments:

Post a Comment