Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September!

Wow - it is September 1st and I am full term today! I am in denial. I knew what we were getting into but I'm not quite ready for this baby! I still have things I need to do.

How far along: 37 weeks - FULL TERM!


How big is baby?: Baby's the size of a Watermelon!

What is baby doing? Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!).

Total weight gain: 39 lbs (I blame it on all the ice cream I ate this week)

Sleep: Not as good as it used to be but I'm still only waking up once so I can't really complain.

Movement: Baby's running out of room - but still moving

Milestones: Full Term!

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing all the final things that need to get done. Pack a bag, freezer meals, a little more laundry. We're almost there!

37 week belly picture

No comments:

Post a Comment