Wednesday, August 18, 2010

35/35

35 weeks down - 35 days to go. You think this would make me more motivated - but it still hasn't really hit.

How far along: 35 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's the size of a Honeydew!

What is baby doing? From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent.

Total weight gain: 35.5 lbs

Sleep: It probably has to do with our weekend away and the horrible beds we slept on but I've been waking up constantly.

Movement: I think the baby's slowed down a little bit - but still moving around quite a bit

Milestones: 35/35 - 35 weeks down with 35 days to go.

What I'm looking forward to: I need another nesting spurt. The closet is done but there is still so many things in the baby's room that don't belong there. I also need to catch up on some scrapbooking. I'm only up to June 2008.

35 week belly picture

No comments:

Post a Comment