Friday, May 14, 2010

21 weeks

How far along: 21 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's now the size of a banana!
What is baby doing? Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).

Total weight gain: 8.5 lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm pretty much 100% in maternity. I just put on maternity jeans the other day because I was tired of fiddling around with the be band. I still use the band to help my maternity pants stay up though. It was a great investment!

Sleep: I've been tossing and turning a little more than usual.

Movement: Feel a lot of little kicks at night

Milestones: 21 weeks! 3 more weeks till v-day

What I'm looking forward to: Nice summer days at the pool and summer dresses! The weather is finally starting to warm up!

No pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment