Thursday, May 6, 2010

$6 double stroller

Last weekend I went to a semi-annual consignment event. There were a few tandem strollers that I took a look at. I'm still not a fan of tandem strollers but figured if one was cheap enough it could come in handy in certain situations. Most of the Graco doubles were priced between $35 and $45. But there was one ugly stroller that was $6! Wow - $6. I couldn't pass that up. I think it's probably the ugliest stroller out there (hope I didn't offend anyone that has the same one!). It's a Graco Duo Glider but pretty old. I'm not sure the year but I looked on-line at the new ones and this one doesn't have some of the same features. Anyway it was $6 so who am I to complain!


I plan on washing the seats and then hosing everything off real well.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly I have seen way worse ;O) Its cute!! Congrats on the awesome deal!! I love those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great deal! We looked at some secondhand strollers today and will be looking at more in the next couple of weeks from some consignment places. My husband wants to use a steam cleaner with anything we get secondhand (and can't throw in the washing machine) which I think is pretty smart. I don't freak over germs but I hate musty smells! You can also make new padding/cushions to go into it or pimp it out somehow once it's clean.

    Love how the pics are outside like you're not going to bring it inside until it's sterilized! Haha

    ReplyDelete