Sunday, May 23, 2010

22 weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

How big is baby?: Baby's now the size of a papaya!

What is baby doing? Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

Total weight gain: 11 lbs

Maternity clothes:
I did wear a non maternity shirt the other day but it barely fits anymore.

Sleep: I've been tossing and turning a little more than usual.

Movement: Lots of movement and kicks.

Milestones: My mom felt baby kick. She was so excited!

What I'm looking forward to: V-day in 2 weeks!

22 week belly picture

1 comment:

  1. Cute bump! I'm just a few days behind you and looking forward to v-day as well. I didn't realize it would make such a difference to me until very recently. When did (or do you) feel that you LOVE your LO? It seemed to hit me almost overnight.

    I was just telling my husband how I think LO is sleeping when I sleep. I feel movement 20-30 minutes after getting out of bed and then consistently through the day, peaking in the last few hours before I go to sleep for the night.

    - J @ AlternativeHousewife.com

    ReplyDelete